Growth Product Manager - Home Consumer
We’re looking for a Growth Product Manager to create a show-stopping ecommerce experience for our home delivery consumers.
Pesky was set up with a single ambition: to feed the world sustainably with seafood.
Today, Pesky is a digital market for British inshore fishermen - enabling skippers to sell their catch to restaurants, fishmongers and households via a fixed price market, prior to the morning wholesale port auction. By helping these buyers to source fish directly from the boats, we are enabling fishermen to achieve more stable and more sustainable prices for their catches.
Following the Covid crisis, our network of both boats and buyers has increased dramatically and as a result, we are looking to expand our marketplace to ports and buyers across the country.
How you'll add value
- Be fully accountable for the ecommerce experience with a focus on user acquisition and conversion.
- Set clear OKRs and ensure everyone has clarity on progress and plans.
- Prioritise, plan and implement rapid experiments and conversion optimisation tests.
- Scope and define design and project briefs.
- Find quantitative and qualitative insights to understand barriers to participation.
- Take a hands on approach with the build process as needed (e.g. Shopify).
- Manage all aspects of the product merchandising process to ensure consistency and clarity.
- Consider the cost, impact and risk of opportunities or projects, without compromising on usability and accessibility.
- Ensure all content and consumer journeys are optimised across mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Support with developing and delivering ecommerce growth opportunities and programmes e.g. Refer a Friend.
- Help evolve our processes for how we approach product development at Pesky.
What we're looking for
- Growth Focused. Demonstrable experience building experiences that drove user acquisition and conversion.
- A clear communicator and natural leader. You’ll bring everyone on a journey with you.
- Outcome not output focussed. You love solving hard problems and won’t stop until you’ve made a real impact.
- Customer centric. You rally everyone behind the Why and strive to delight our customers with every new release.
- Strong analytical skills. You’ll be comfortable talking about cohorts, segments, and funnels!
- Incredibly organised. Every detail of the delivery will matter.
- An appreciation of good design. You’ll be comfortable working with designers to ensure brand consistency and site accessibility.
- Previous Product/Growth/Digital Marketing experience. SEO, Adwords and Google Analytics will all be familiar to you.
- Ideally you’ll have some knowledge of the Shopify platform.
- Previous startup/scale-up experience where processes aren’t set out for you.
What's on offer
- An industry ripe for digital disruption
- A fast growing company
- A chance to take ownership of a wide range of responsibilities
- Flexible working hours and location
- Workplace pension
- 24 days holiday
- Discount on the freshest fish!